After the process of updating our website and now, looking at our blog, we’ve been going through so many of our favorite photos, ideas and moments from so many of our past weddings. We thought it would be fun to share with you 20 moments from weddings that we’d designed or planned that we loved when we saw them and still love (in some cases) all these years later!
1. The SIMPLE Awesomeness of these cannons! We loved this wedding, loved the hot pink runner and loved this festive end to the ceremony…. and this shot summed it up. Lina Jang took this shot at Studio 450.
2. I loved this entry way with furns and succulents and JUST a few red peonies for a brunch we planned at the Met Building.. Entry ways set the tone for the whole thing, and this spoke volumes about the natural, relaxed vibe of the party.
3. I love when we can do SMALL, intimate parties. Here, we were able to seat all of our guests at ONE long table! This modern white wedding (on a snowy December night) was off set slightly by the little pink napkins!
6. Another wedding where we went a bit “against” type- I loved this small dinner at The Glass Houses that we did a couple of summers ago. The silk runner really warms up the table and LOVE the french candlesticks.
8. We love to pull off a surprise, but this was probably the grandest of them all! Roey Yohai captured this surprise Hot Air Balloon that Mayra helped to arrange for one of our clients! What a dreamy way to end a rehearsal dinner!
9. I love when we get to do something cool and original on our tabletops. This fabulously detailed tabletop featured feathers, men’s suit fabric, mix and match plates, mirrored obelisks and more… It was like designing 20 tables with the contents of the best vintage attic ever!
10. Speaking of details, I still simply LOVE this super detailed table runner/ menu that we designed with our friends at Regas for Marni and Josh’s awesomely lovely wedding. (Shot by Stillmotion)